L100 Coach Course
IT IS MANDATORY
THAT ALL COACHES SEEKING ACCESS TO COMPETITION VENUES
AND DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS HAVE A VALID IFSA COACH
MEMBERSHIP AND CURRENT L100 or L200 CERTIFICATION.
L100 CERTIFICATION IS GOOD FOR TWO YEARS.
L200 CERTIFICATION IS GOOD FOR THREE YEARS.
IT IS MANDATORY
FOR JUNIOR COACHES TO REGISTER ON THE DRIVEN FOR ANY EVENT THEY PLAN TO ATTEND.
THERE ARE NO REGISTRATION FEES, HOWEVER REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR
COACHES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE VENUE OR ENJOY TICKETING BENEFITS.
To purchase an IFSA Coach's membership, our L100 or L200 Coach's Training course MUST have been completed within the last two years. Once you complete L100 or L200 training, a password will be provided to permit you to purchase an IFSA coach's membership. To locate the training course, see the information below.
Accessing L100 Coach Certification
Step One: Access Schoology Registration
Step Two: Enter L100 Coach Certification Access Code - 79VT-NNH5-5RTVR
Step Three: Register for Schoology
Step Four: Complete all the training modules. This should take roughly 10 hours. Please allow 24-48 hours for our volunteer staff to grade your coursework.
Step Five: After 24-48 hours, log back into Schoology and locate your passcode.
Step Six: Use the provided passcode to access IFSA Coach Membership and purchase or renew your IFSA Coach Membership.
Step Seven: Conquer the Coach Checklist - see below
1. To access venues, you MUST have current L100 or L200 training.
2. To access venues, you MUST have an IFSA Coach Membership. RENEW OR PURCHASE HERE
3. Please take care of this business prior to the competition season, by Dec 31 - help us with our workload! Coach Membership pricing will GO UP on January 1.
4. Is your team registered with us? CLICK HERE
5. Review the IFSA Covid-19 Competition Guidelines - CLICK HERE
6. Review and understand the IFSA Junior Series Athlete Handbook - CLICK HERE
7. Review and understand the Junior Series rule changes - Coming Soon!
8. Check out our Freeride Jobs board - CLICK HERE
9. Review the updated venue inspection policy and terrain enhancement rules with your team. In response to feedback and observation, these policies have been updated and will be implemented in 2020.(Sections 2.4 and 2.5 in the Jr Series Handbook)
10. Please make sure you and your team's families have designated IFSA for free donations on AmazonSmile - CLICK HERE
11. Have an absolutely LEGENDARY Freeride season!