L100 Coach Course
Our L100 and L100 Re-Certification online courses are LIVE!
See below for course options and enrollment links.
L100 CERTIFICATION IS VALID FOR TWO YEARS
To view our L200 Certification Course - Click Here.
Coaches may only advance to L200 Certification if they have held L100 Cert for at least 1 season.
- IT IS MANDATORY
THAT ALL COACHES SEEKING ACCESS TO COMPETITION VENUES AND DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS HAVE A VALID IFSA COACH
MEMBERSHIP AND CURRENT L100 or L200 CERTIFICATION.
- IT IS MANDATORY
FOR JUNIOR COACHES TO REGISTER ON THE DRIVEN FOR ANY EVENT THEY PLAN TO ATTEND. THERE ARE NO REGISTRATION FEES, HOWEVER REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR COACHES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE VENUE OR ENJOY TICKETING BENEFITS.
To purchase an IFSA Coach's membership, our L100 Coach's Training course MUST have been completed within the last two years. Once you complete the L100 course or re-certification, a password will be provided to permit you to purchase an IFSA coach's membership. To locate the training course, see the information below.
Accessing L100 Coach Certification
SELECT THE CORRECT OPTION
- If this is your first time going through our L100 coach certification course, please use this link to access the full course: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/H3WN6Y
- If you have held an L100 certification in the past and need to renew, please use this link to access the re-certification course: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/HFCE8A
- If you have an active USASA license, please use this link to access the USASA collaboration course: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/FK4H7X
- Click the link to access the appropriate course for you
- Enter your email address and click -I am a new user- to enroll in the course
- Once enrolled, you must complete the modules in sequential order
- Complete the discussions, pass the quizzes, and submit the require assignments
- Please allow up to 72 hours after submission for our volunteers to grade your assignments
- After submissions are graded, you will be able to access the final module containing the password needed to purchase your IFSA Coach Membership
1. To access venues, you MUST have current L100 or L200 training. Know that ALL IFSA Independent Athletes MUST have a L100 certified parent or guardian coach
2. To access venues, you MUST have an IFSA Coach Membership. RENEW OR PURCHASE HERE
3. Please take care of this business prior to the competition season, by Dec 31
Coach Membership pricing will INCREASE on January 1!
4. Is your team registered with us? CLICK HERE
5. Review and understand the IFSA Junior Series Athlete Handbook - CLICK HERE
6. Review and understand the 2023 Junior Series rule changes - CLICK HERE
7. Check out our Freeride Jobs board - CLICK HERE
8. Review the venue inspection policy and terrain enhancement rules with your team. (See Sections 2.4 and 2.5 in the Jr Series Handbook)
9. Please make sure you and your team's families have designated IFSA for free donations on AmazonSmile - CLICK HERE
10. Have an absolutely LEGENDARY Freeride season!